Our local Pallet Racking Inspection service include the basics and additions which only a firm with over 35 years experience in the industry can provide. Our Inspectors will examine, measure and test every element of your warehouse pallet racking. From uprights, beams and bracing, to the bolts and floor fixings. We check the load bearing is correct within the manufacturers specification and check that your safety accessories are up the job of protecting your stock and most important your personnel.
Our North East Racking Safety Inspections
Inspect all racking components.
Inspect all racking fixings.
Inspect all racking safety elements.
Detailed Material Lists.
Walk through of the process.
Our Local Racking Inspections
- Our unique report provides drawings of your pallet racking with details of the locations, degree of any damage and the urgency of the action which should be taken on anything other than fit for use.
- We can walk you through the inspection and train you what to look out for between inspections to make sure your pallet racking system remains fit for use.
Our North East based Inspectors
- Our Pallet Racking Safety Inspectors are among the most experienced in the industry. Each inspector at least 10 years experience in all aspects of pallet racking and spend 3 months training with a senior racking inspector before being allowed to carry out their own inspections.
- Our service is the best and as such we do not employ racking inspectors with less than 10 years experience. Experience is much more than a 3 day course. Warehouse Safety is a very important element in any business and we take it very seriously, we only employ experienced inspectors!
- JOG Consultants are based in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, our office are located very close to the A1 which provides us with quick and easy access to Sunderland, Middlesbrough, Durham and Northumberland, however we provide a complete UK service.