Our Pallet Racking Systems
Our UK and EU Manufactured Pallet Racking Systems are available in a range of standard and bespoke sizes and load bearing capacities, depending on your requirements, space and budget. From our base in Newcastle Upon Tyne, North East England we have provided a complete UK wide service for the last 20 years, to some of the UK’s largest manufacturers and smallest retailers. Our service is built on providing the very best pallet racking system for your needs, which is why we are independent and not restricted by a specific racking manufacturer.
Adjustable Pallet Racking
- Easily adjustable pallet racking beams
- Easy storage of all sized pallets
- Most common type of pallet racking system
- Easiest system to replace and extend
- Number of safety additions available
- Adjustable storage arms
- Suitable for awkward, bespoke, larger items
- Suitable for timber, piping and carpet
- Ideal for outdoor storage
- Available in a range of colours
Drive In Racking
- Double warehouse storage capacity
- Suitable for long term storage
- Suitable for pallets moved in large batches
- No feed corridors maximises storage
- Guide Rails protect the racking
Narrow Aisle Racking
- 100% Selectivity
- 45% increase in storage
- Requires a VNA handling truck i.e reach truck or bendi-truck
- Number of colour options available
- Bespoke and Standard options available
- Maximise 90% of your warehouse space
- 100% accessibility
- Push button or remote control operation
- Bespoke and standard options available
Push Back Racking
- High Density Storage
- No Feed Corridors
Dynamic Live Flow
- Solves Storage Problems
- Solves Logistics Problems
Carton Flow Racking
- Storage for Small Items
- Ideal for Production Lines
Pallet Racking Safety Inspections
Our Pallet Racking Inspections include the basics and additions which only a firm with over 35 years experience in the industry can provide.
Our Inspectors are all trained and take Health and Safety of all warehouse environments very seriously. Our inspections are thorough and our reports and recommendations are second to none. We take into account design criteria of the racking systems and not just looking for damaged materials.
Our Pallet Racking Safety Inspectors are among the most experienced in the industry. Each inspector has been trained and assessed regularly by our own JOG Consultants personnel.
We believe our service is at the very least on a par with any other and our findings, reports and recommendations are presented in a way which is easy to collate and will not baffle you with needless and meaningless scientific terms.
Although we are installers of racking and mezzanine floor systems we do not offer to undertake replacement materials for rack repairs unless requested to do so in writing ‘after’ our report has been issued. This allows is to be totally unbiased with the findings.
Pallet Racking Safety Accessories
We have a huge range of pallet racking safety accessories which are perfect for brand new, existing or second hand racking systems.
End Aisle Protection
Pallet Support Bars
Racking Guide Rails
- 2 tier archive storage for 10,000 boxes.
- Custom built shelving and mezzanine walk ways
Light Duty Racking
- Adjustable Pallet Racking System for light loads.
- 2 tier archive storage system for 10,000 boxes.
- Custom built floor structure.
Timber Decked Racking
- Medium Duty Racking system with timber deck shelves.
- Adjustable to allow for storage of different sized items.
Standard Adjustable Racking
- Small Scale Single row adjustable pallet racking.
- Supplied with pallet racking protection.
- Heavy Duty Cantilever Storage System
- Designed for bulk timber sheets
Double Deep Racking
- Heavy Duty Double Deep Racking System.
- Fully Galvanised for long term protection.
- Complete Racking Safety Inspections.
- Traffic light warning system and drawings provided as standard.